Getting to St. Johann in Tirol
The Kitzbüheler Alpen and the towns of St. Johann in Tirol, Oberndorf, Kirchdorf and Erpfendorf are easily accessible via train, bus and plane. The Kitzbüheler Alpen are in close proximity to Salzburg (60Km), Innsbruck (90K) and Munich (135K). Below is some information to help you plan your journey to Tirol's mountains. Whether you fly, drive or take the train: we wish you a safe trip!
- Leaving Munich (135K) take Inntalautobahn A12, exit Kufstein Süd, Eiberg Road B173; B178 federal road; no toll required when coming from Germany via Oberaudorf!
- Leaving Innsbruck (90 km) take Inntalautobahn A 12, exit Wörgl Ost, B178 federal road;
- Leaving Salzburg (60 km) take A1 or A10, exit Salzburg West or Bad Reichenhall (A8), 21 federal road (D), via Lofer, 178 federal road;
St. Johann in Tirol has an express train stop; local trains stop in Oberndorf.
- Innsbruck Main Station: approx. 80 minutes
- Munich: approx. 2.5 hours
- Vienna: approx. 5.5 hours