At the Koasalauf in St. Johann in Tirol we love to see the excitement in the faces of our young athletes. Below you will find information on the Mini Koasalauf races.
Saturday, February 12, 2022
We believe that children’s races should be just as professionally produced as adult races. In order to maintain the high standards of the Mini Koasalauf we are charging an entry fee of €10 (late registration: €12). How does seeding work? Last year's top three of each category start first; all other starting positions are drawn out of a hat. Late registrants start last. Children get free choice of technique (classic or skating)!
Born: 2007 - 2014
Distance: 2 – 4K
Entry fee: €10
Categories and Start Times
|Pupils II||male||4K||Start: 3.10pm||2007 - 2008|
|female||4K||Start: 3pm||2007 - 2008|
|Pupils I||male||4K||Start: 2.50pm||2009 - 2010|
|female||4K||Start: 2.40pm||2009 - 2010|
|Children II||male||2K||Start: 2.30pm||2011 - 2012|
|female||2K||Start: 2:20pm||2011 - 2012|
|Children I||male||2K||Start: 2:10pm||2013 - 2014|
|female||2K||Start: 2pm||2013 - 2014|
|Superminis||male/female||800m||Start: 13:30pm||2015 and younger|
- Entry fee €10 until 12pm on Wednesday, 09.02.2022; Late registration: €12 (Superminis don't pay)
- Fun activity program for children with Cornelia Miedler (baking bread on a stick, baked apples, kids punch, etc.)
- All participants receive a medal, their starter bib, food and beverages.
- The top ten of each category receive a cup; the day's fastest racers are also given a laurel wreath.
- Award ceremony: 3:45pm
- GREAT RAFFLE after the award ceremony! All MINI Koasalauf participants have a chance to win fantastic prizes in the post-race raffle (half boys, half girls). Raffle prizes include 8 pairs of FISCHER race skis and other great sports equipment.
Registration requested by 12pm on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
A team consists of 2 racers from the Kids Category and 2 racers from the Pupils Category.